How do I apply for a visit visa?

Your visit visa has to be applied for by a sponsor, who is a person or organization who will be responsible for you while you are here, and will represent you to the authorities as and when required. For a visit visa, your sponsor could be:

  1. - a hotel or tourist company. They can apply, on your behalf, for
    • A 30-Day Tourist Visa, which can be extended to 40 days
    • A 14-Day Service Visa, Or
    • A 30-Day Visit Visa which can be extended for other 30 days.
  2. - Airlines and airlines handlers can apply on behalf of their crew members for a 96-hour transit visa
  3. - Other organizations based in the United Arab Emirates may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas
  4. - Individuals (Relatives Or Friends) already resident in the United Arab Emirates may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa