Please be informed that the individual's residence stamping requirements are:
• Application form from Amer centres or through the GDRFA Dubai mobile application.
• Emirates ID registration form.
• One photo of the sponsored with white background.
• Sponsored original passport.
• Sponsor`s original passport and Emirates ID.
• Sponsor`s IBAN number.
• Original UAE birth certificate for a new born.
• Valid coloured passport copy of the mother along with residence page.
• Attested tenancy contract with a minimum validity of 60 days.
• Latest electricity and water Bill.
• Arabic salary certificate for the government, semi government and free zone's employees.
• Attested labour contract for private sector`s employees
• The medical checkup result.
application.Note that the residency renewal fee in the case of an expatriate sponsor for a period of 3 years is 560 dirhams and for citizen sponsors , 510 dirhams
For the stay two years period fees is 460 dirhams in the case if the sponsor is an expatriate, and if the sponsor is citizen fees is 410 dirhams for two years residency
For the stay of one years period fees is 360 dirhams in the case if the sponsor is an expatriate, and if the sponsor is a citizen fees is 310 dirhams