Conciliation and Reconciliation Service

Conciliation and Reconciliation Service

Login to Service
Fill Form
Attach Documents
Pay Fees
Submit Application
This service allows submitting requests for complaints and disputes that arise between workers and companies, who had been issues their work permit from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (Financial dues, request to cancel residence, request to renew residence, request to file an absconding report).
1-Passport copy
2- Visa/residency copy
3- A letter from the court
4- A copy of the Emirates ID, if any.
Digital channels (website/smart application):
1. Log in to the smart services system through (UAE Pass or username).
2. Search for the service to be applied for.
3. Fill in the application data, where applicable.
4. Pay the service fee (if any).

Amer Service Centre:
1. Visit the nearest Amer Service Centre.
2. Get the automated turn ticket and wait.
3. Submitting the application that fulfils all conditions and documents (if any) to the customer service employee.
4. Pay the service fee (if any).
Not Applicant
Not Applicant
Digital channels (website/smart application):
The service is available 24/7

AMER Centres:
The service is available during the official working hours in each service centre
5.0 Day(s)

Service details last updated on: 08/06/2023

Do you find this content helpful?
star rating