Entry permit for residents in the GCC countries

Login to Service
Fill Form
Attach Documents
Pay Fees
Submit Application
This service allows the issuance of entry permits for residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
1. Original passport
2. Original residency visa in one of the GCC countries upon arrival
3. Work card or civil identity card
1. Login to website: amer.gdrfa.gov.ae
2. Select Service
3. Fill in the service data
4. Pay the fees due
5. Entry permit is printed electronically
1. The traveler should not have any restriction preventing his/her entry to the UAE
2. Mention the profession in the work card or residency visa
The service is available 24/7

Service details last updated on: 20/09/2022

Your feedback is our priority
Enter your comments "No more than 2000 characters"