Innovation Management Reference:
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs adheres to the requirements of the innovation Management specification ISO 56002:2019 across all of its subsidiary sectors within the emirate of Dubai.
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs - Dubai, represented by its leadership and employees, believes that innovation is our way to a prosperous future. Therefore, we are committed to constantly and relentlessly striving to improve all our work and services in innovative and unprecedented ways to be a role model in the world. We pledge to our employees and society that we will:
- Actively contributing to making the UAE government one of the most innovative around the world
- Spreading the concept and culture of government innovation among our employees, partners, customers and the local community
- Providing a practical environment that supports innovation and is equipped with the latest technologies and tools to provide the necessary support for innovation labs.
- Embracing creators and innovators and motivating them financially and morally.
- Conducting local and international benchmarking to identify the best practices in the field of innovation.
- Motivating everyone to present innovative and pioneering ideas through innovation platforms and all available channels.
- Preparing legislation, policies and regulations that preserve intellectual property rights and patents.
- Building collaborative and strategic partnerships with the government and private sector and institutes and universities in the field of innovation.
- Launching initiatives in cooperation with international institutions and companies specialized and pioneers in the field of innovation.
We humbly request from you to:
- Share with us your innovative ideas to develop our smart services, processes, policies and applications.
- Commitment to honesty and credibility when submitting a suggestion to attribute the idea to its owners in a way that protects the intellectual property rights for all.
- Actively, constructively and continuously participate with us in programs, courses, meetings and innovation labs.
- Credibility: Dealing with the proposers with transparency, justice and fairness, away from any bias.
- Responsibility: Receiving proposals and dealing with them professionally and promptly.
- Efficiency: Responding to all proposals submitted without delay, while making every effort to respond to them in a timely manner.
Positive: Every idea presented we deal with it with an unconventional view and we examine all ways to put it into practice.